The Nokia Lumia 925 is now on sale after its official announcement about one month ago. The roll-out for it will actually start in Europe with a debut in Germany. This aluminium Lumia 925 will be available in Vodafone carriers by the end of June this year and it will be sold at 470Euros in the retail outlets.
The prices however are not cast in stone as the Carriers will be able to announce the on-contract pricing for the device in this coming week so that the consumers can get ready to purchase the product.
After being distributed in the two countries then it will be availed in the next European countries that will include UK, Spain and Italy as well as in the arsenal Britain where the O2 has already confirmed that they will be able to add to this new Nokia flagship in their stock.
What about the rest of the Countries?
According to the sources, the rest of the countries will follow afterwards after covering the Europe markets with this Nokia Lumia 925 device. They will thereafter focus on the Chinese market and here they are aiming for releasing the Lumia 925T which is the Chinese version of the Lumia 925 and it was just made for that particular region.
This Lumia 925 will also be made available in the US in T-Mobile as planned and then after a month, it will be able to get into other markets all over the world in the following month after being released in the US.
What about the features of the Nokia Lumia 925?
- This Nokia Lumia 925 will have a 4.5 inches AMOLED capacitive display with 768 x 1280pixels as well as corning gorilla glass 2protection with multi-touch and 332ppi pixel density as well.
- It has internal memory storage of 16GB and it will be running on the Microsoft Windows phone 8 Operating System.
- It will also be well equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset with dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait CPU for effective functionality of the device.
- It will be in different color versions which will include the gray, black and the white color variants
- The Nokia Lumia 925 will be well equipped with an 8MP primary camera that features the Pure View technology, 1/3 sensor size, touch focus and the geo-tagging. The camera will also have the dual-LED flash, optical image stabilizer and the autofocus. It is also well equipped with the secondary camera of
This article is written by Austin Richard. He instructs 74-343 certification at passcertification.com and he is N10-005 exam certified. He likes to write on different informative articles.