What do you do if you think the DJI Mavic Pro looks awesome but aren’t willing to spend the $1000 for one? Well, you get a toy edition of it, of course. The VISUO XS809W RC Quadcopter is one such toy quadcopter that’s clearly motivated by the Mavic Pro.
It may not have the innovative functions such as GPS, a camera gimbal program and hurdle prevention but it sure does look very identical to the Mavic Pro. It even has an angled motor variety (260mm) that is a bit more compact than the DJI (335mm). All that for just $50 delivered.
- The RC quadcopter hands are foldable for making it very convenient, such as in a back pack.
- Very maneuverable and Fantastic for a VISUO XS809W RC Quadcopter.
- Can be managed and traveled via its operator or your smartphone/tablet. Controller control buttons are all well marked.
- Information relatively top great quality 720p 20fps HD (720p edition only) movie straight to a microSD storage placed into the RC quadcopter. Both editions will also history movie straight to your cellphone via WiFi, however the WiFi passed on movie is of reduced 640 x 480 pixel VGA quality.
- Camera lens can be swiveled up to see sky and skyline, or down to get rid of items from camera view
- XSW UFO app is available on Search motors Perform here and apple itunes here
- Excellent management and FPV variety of about 80 meters.
- Headless method and one key come back.
- Doesn’t need FAA signing up (and as of 5/19/2017, no quadcopter does anymore
- A little bit of jam in it.
- Exclusive battery energy.
- No elevation keep for the FPV design. Because of this, automated takeoff and automated getting control buttons are inoperable on the operator.
Apart from the DJI-inspired design and foldable motor hands, the VISUO XS809W RC Quadcopter has fairly much the same functions that any other toy drone in this cost variety has. It has a 3.7V 900mAh slot-in battery energy which provides it with a plane duration of about 10 moments. Although simple to set up, I discover battery energy a bit difficult to get rid of.
It is capable of doing 3D flicks, has headless method, 3 flight rates of speed (low, method and high), accelerometer (gravity) management and one key come back. One factor losing, though, is elevation keep which isn’t exactly a big problem since traveling without elevation keep is a lot more accurate. This really relies upon on the lead as some may want to fly without the function while some, particularly newbies, are more relaxed traveling with it.
The VISUO XS809W RC Quadcopter is also prepared with a 0.3MP WiFi FPV camera that permits you to perspective its FPV nourish via the XSW UFO app. The camera’s point position can also be modified personally. Since this is just a toy drone, don’t anticipate the same picture great quality and efficiency as what the Mavic Pro provides. Picture great quality is reasonable for a toy drone but not exactly something to yell about.