MCSA: SQL Server 2012 that reveals the essential skills and competencies of the candidates and overcome the limitations in Information Technology by learning and using advanced tools and methods. MCSA: SQL Server 2012 provides best practices and globally acknowledged standards for IT professionals and experts. This certification is more advantageous for professionals to maintain the next wave of career mission. The great benefit of this certification is learning the technical skills to manage SQL Server 2012 and be able to code written by the candidate itself and understand all the way to achieve goals and objectives. If the candidates select certification path then it is a good decision for him to go ahead. For SQL Server three basic courses that you required in certification exam.
- Quality of the Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Administration of the Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Implementation of the Data Warehouse including the Microsoft SQL Server 2012
The exam codes MCSA: SQL Server 2012 certification given below;
- Exam 70-461
- Exam 70-462
- Exam 70-463
The candidates will cover some key areas in the MCSA: SQL Server 2012 certification that is given here;
- Managing the security of MCSA: SQL Server 2012
- Designing, Installing, Managing and Configuring MCSA: SQL Server 2012
- Replicating and tuning the disaster recovery and performance
- Effective working with triggers and functions, views and stored operations
- Efficient transactions and security
Exam sections and its weight
- Installation and configuration of MCSA: SQL Server 2012 and the weight for this sections is 19%
- Maintaining and managing the database and instances of MCSA: SQL Server 2012 and the weight for this section is 17%
- Managing and maintaining the data and systems related to the MCSA: SQL Server 2012 and the weight for this section is 14%
- Implementation of the security of MCSA: SQL Server 2012 and the weight for this section is 18%
- Implementation of the high availability and accessibility of MCSA: SQL Server 2012 and the weight for this section is 12%
Information exam perspective
The MCSA: SQL Server 2012 certification exam is conducted under the specific institutes and experts; led by Microsoft Certified Trainer, they trained their candidates in well and meaningful way. Total 60 to 70 questions are included in the exam and all the questions have multiple choices. Candidate has to select the best one suitable choice for giving the answer of the given questions.
Resources of candidates
There are many resources are available for the candidates to prepare their certification exam in good and effective way. Many websites are available on internet which offers the trainee programs and the certified trainers also available on internet you can get ideas and advice related to your specific field. In the local market number of CDs and DVDs are available to Passcertification that are very helpful to prepare the exam for good grades and also for exploring job career by achieving certification with competitive abilities and skills.
Upgrade your abilities
After coming new advanced technologies and methods and other tools and techniques with advanced applications, the candidate can upgrade their skills by attempting exam according to the new course. This will be helpful for him.