Infertility in women leads to difficulty in conceiving. What lifestyle choices are made has a big impact on Female Fertility. Female infertility treatment options are predominantly available in some of the best fertility clinics. Female Fertility problems are caused because of many medical conditions. Some of them are as follows:
- Endometriosis is a common reason. This is a condition where the tissues that line the inside of the uterus grow outside the uterus Formation of a band of scar tissue between the pelvic organs that has been caused by any previous surgery Fallopian tube blockage which is caused because of a pelvic inflammatory disease or because of a tubal abnormality
- Hyperprolactinemia is a rare case. It is a condition where there is an excess of prolactin in the body other conditions that affect the uterus Women also face fertility issues because of their age. The likelihood of getting pregnant decreases with age because an older woman’s egg does not get fertilized as easily as the eggs of a younger woman. There may also be complications for the egg to develop normally in case fertilization occurs.
- Weight: Women who are overweight as well as those who are underweight face problems in conceiving. This can affect the hormone production and hinder normal ovulation. It is important to have a normal weight that increases the ovulation frequency and thus the chances of getting pregnant.
- UTIs and STDs: Infections such as gonorrhoea and chlamydia are transmitted sexually, and they cause Infertility in women. Practicing safe sex, using condoms and having a monogamous relationship can prevent you from the infection.
- Sleep patterns and stress: Those who work a lot in night shifts may have difficulties in conceiving. This may be because of problems in hormone production. It is important to get enough sleep and have a regular sleep pattern.
- Lifestyle habits like smoke and alcohol: Refrain from smoking and drinking excess of alcohol. Smoking tends to age your ovaries, and it also depletes the eggs. Ovulation disorders are common amongst those who drink heavily.
- Exercise: Too much of physical exercise can also lead to infertility in men.
But the fact is, it is easy to avoid becoming infertile due to externalities if you are aware and take an informed decision in life. Visiting the best fertility clinic in pune or any other city which you belong to will help you in making a more informed decision in life.