Young or old, jewelry can add that spark to the charm of any woman. In India, parents start making jewellery for their young daughters as soon as they are born. Some girls are also fond of gold jewelry and never leave a chance to wear them in wedding parties. If you are thinking about what kind of jewelry you should buy for young girls then here are a few ideas listed below:
- Gold Pendants: A simple gold pendant design can add charm to a simple gold chain. These are small and light weighted to maintain the sober look for a young girl. Pendants can be worn with the type of dress. You can always get a customized gold pendant made for your daughter in the shape of her name’s first letter. Gift her on her birthday and see her smile wide.
- Gold Chains: Gold chains are light and simple. It goes well with any kind of outfit. If you are gifting this to a teenager girl, she might love this simple jewelry with a pendant. Fashion chains can be plain or have a little pendant attached to it. There are various designs of gold chain online starting from 18caratst. This can be gifted to a girl during any festival.
- Light Weight Bangles and bracelets: In India, often newborn babies are gifted gold or silver bangles when relatives see them for the first time. These bangles are small and very light. You can gift young girls stylish bangles and bracelets that they can wear to any party or ceremony. Bangles generally go well with traditional dresses while bracelets can be worn with western outfits.
- Gold Earrings and Studs: Earrings and studs are a part of daily fashion once a girl has got her ears pierced. Little gold studs fitted with stones can be worn to school too. Little rings also look simple and comfortable for little girls. You do not need to worry much about them as they need very little care. Most of the schools allow small studs and rings. A little floral stud can be a perfect gift for a young girl.
- Gold and Silver Fingerings: Young girls are quite attracted towards rings with beautiful stones and designs on them. You can get a simple gold ring for your daughter, niece or granddaughter for her birthday. Not only will they be able to wear it on a daily basis but it also will be an addition to their jewelry collection.
- Anklets or Payal: Every girl in her childhood was fascinated by the jingle of the ankle bells. You can give a young girl a pair of silver anklets with traditional bells attached to it. It carries a different charm altogether with its jingling sound. If the girl is training in any form of classical dance then you can opt for the professional dance anklets. But you should be sure of the kind and size.