For many years people have been going to Bangkok from all over the world. It has undoubtedly become a hotspot for those who like to go travelling. The capital city of Thailand draws in so many visitors because it has so much to offer in terms of culture. From the museums to the temples; you won’t be short of fascinating sites to witness. If that wasn’t enough, Bangkok also provides a perfect peaceful retreat. If you are looking to get away from the stress and strains of everyday life then you need to start looking for cheap flights to Bangkok today.
Most people know that Thailand, and Bangkok specifically, is filled to the brim with cultural sites. The temples and the museums have generated a lot of attention. However, it is the floating markets that truly add a unique and exciting quality to the city. For those who are unaware; a floating market is literally whereby goods are sold from boats. You should definitely experience one of these whilst visiting the city. Here are three of the best worth incorporating in your trip…
- DamnoenSaduak– This is undoubtedly the most popular floating market in Thailand. You can buy an array of delicious fruit and other scrumptious foods.
- Amphawa– The ambience at this floating market is simply delightful. From traditional souvenirs to sweet treats; there is something for everybody to enjoy.
- KhlongLatMayom– This is the best floating market for those who want a true taste of the local culture. This is one of the few markets that isn’t overcrowded with tourists.
As mentioned earlier, Thailand is not all about the fast paced life and lots of fun attractions. It also provides the perfect place for those who want to relax and chill out. You get to enjoy a bit of everything. If you want to spend an evening unwinding and having fun then you definitely need to take a trip to one of the many rooftop bars in Bangkok. Here are some of the best…
- Vertigo and Moon Bar at the Banyan Tree Hotel – This is located on the 61st floor and therefore stunning views are assured. The atmosphere and decor in the Vertigo and Moon Bar is chic and stylish. We highly recommended you treat yourself to a glass of champagne here!
- Distil Rooftop Bar – This bar goes two steps further and is located on the 63rd floor. Comfy sofas and show stopping views; you will love it at the Distil Rooftop Bar, especially when resident DJs take over the location.
- Scarlett Wine Bar and Restaurant at the Pullman Hotel – This 37th floor bar is well known for its warm and inviting ambience. You will feel right at home in this cosy bar and restaurant.
There is clearly a lot to love about Bangkok. So start planning your trip today. Flight Centre Singapore is undoubtedly the best travel agent for cheapest airfare to Thailand. The professional travel experts at the company can also help you to plan your trip and thus ensure your holiday is the best it can possibly be.