All parents want their children to have a good education. Things to look for when searching for the right school can vary from finding teaching staff who are professional and caring to the actual school building. Many people opt for private schools with teaching ratios of one to one in some cases, however these do come at a price. Paying for education is often the best way to make sure children are taught everything to stand them in good stead later on their lives.
Some of the best private schools Perth have websites that explain in detail lots of useful information about:-
- Early learning classes
- Primary classes
- Lower and upper secondary school
- Library resource centres
For gifted children, it’s not hard to see why reputable private schools tick all the right boxes. Gifted and talented students can take the opportunity to make good use of their intelligence through differentiation in classrooms. They are also provided with extension programmes in class as well as extra tuition after school hours.
Lots of useful info
Check out lots of other useful information about finding the right school for a child. There’s plenty to read on:-
– Enrolment – an application form has to be completed and signed along with copies of birth certificates, immunisation records and previous school reports.
– International students – students from abroad also have the opportunity to study in Perth. Help is given to make sure students settle in and any questions they may have are answered quickly.
– School uniforms – uniforms are compulsory to wear which is a good idea to keep everyone looking neat and tidy. Price lists are available and sample photographs can be viewed via the net.
– Enrolment documents – download these documents to learn about term dates, after school care, college prospectuses, fee payment policies and bus services.
If there are any questions not covered on the Kingsway Christian College website, don’t hesitate to make contact with the school directly.
Interesting parent handbooks
Why not take a look at interesting parent handbooks featured online? They deal with many topics of interest such as:-
a) Who to get in touch with for advice about the curriculum and pastoral care
b) Career advisers
c) Complaints procedures
d) Extra curricular activities
e) Dress codes
Handbooks also cover subjects about student health, musical instrument tuition programmes and a host of other “need to know” points.
The best schools around
Some of the best schools around in Perth feature sports days, camps and excursions along with open nights. Children need to stretch their minds and this is just what private schools do. Year 12 students can enjoy grown up Balls where dance competitions are held. Professional ballroom dance instructors teach students formal dances which are judged by a panel. Food is served and the latest music is played by hip DJs.
Give children the best start in life by enrolling them in a top class private school now.