Just like its name, this simple and sweet fruit tart is packed with delightful flavours. If you want your kids to eat healthy, then this fruit tart is a great dish. A tart is one of the easiest and most creative recipes to make. You can buy ready-made tart crust from the market and make the filling. Read on to know how to make this fruit tart…
First, start with preparing the dough. You can replace the all-purpose flour with nut flour and brown the butter sticks to add more colour to the crust of the tart. If you want to avoid making the dough of the tart at home, then you can buy the ready version of it from any market. Also, make sure you only use fresh fruits for this recipe. Frozen fruits will not bring out the proper taste.
Ingredients for the Tart Dough:
- A stick of butter
- 1/4thcup of granulated sugar
- Half teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4th teaspoon of kosher salt
- A cup of flour
Steps to Make the Crust of the Tart: –
1. First and foremost pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. In a large container, mix together melted butter, vanilla extract and sugar. Put in the salt and flour to combine the mix well. Keep folding and stirring until it is in a proper dough form.
3. Put the dough properly in a tart baking pan and bake the dough for 30 minutes. Once it turns golden completely, take it out of the oven.
4. Take out the tart crust from the oven and let it cool properly. Once the mould is cooled off completely, take it out from the pan and set it on a plate.
Ingredients for the Fruit Filling: –
- Around 8 ounces of mascarpone
- Half cup of vanilla bean seeds
- A tablespoon of honey
- Chopped pieces of your favourite fruits
Steps to Make the Delicious Tart Filling!
1. Take a large container and mix in the mascarpone, a tablespoon of honey, vanilla beans and stir it. If you want you can more honey to this mixture.
2. Refrigerate this mixture until it is ready to use.
3. Now, take out the mascarpone after an hour or so and spread it evenly on the base of the tart shell. Use diced pieces of fruits like oranges, apples, pears, mango, kiwis, grapes and so forth to add to the flavour. You can add numerous fruits of your choice to make this tart healthy.
4. Brush the tart with warm honey so it sets well. This will also add an extra flavour to the top. If kids do not like too many fruits, then you can pour a little hot chocolate sauce over the topped fruits and refrigerate until it sets.
5. Serve this immediately after it is made and make sure you store it in an airtight container.
Try making this simple healthy tart at home today! Also, when you send fruit gifts to anyone, send them this recipe too.