In a competitive modern environment, it is vital to stay ahead and upgrade your skill sets to include advanced technology and tools. The Angular Course can be your pathway to better career prospects. Most developers have great payouts and take up professional certifications that endorse their domain expertise. The supply of trained personnel never appears to catch up with the demand.
What You Will Learn At The Angular JS Training?
The Angular7 training is made of separate modules which help you grasp one important concept or topic at a time as you gradually build your knowledge base. It begins with the fundamentals as students learn the place Angular6 has in the larger picture of web application development. You will learn about the previous Angular versions, the different functions and interfaces of the framework, the building blocks, and libraries of Angular, amongst many more crucial topics. There will be lessons on the new features of Angular6 and course participants will learn how to upgrade the framework, test an application, and deploy it too.
The important topics covered are:
- Learn how to test your applications
- Learn how to communicate with servers and make your project functional
- How Angular uses MVC to build web applications or SPAs
- The basics of AngularJS 2.0
- It’s improvement on version 1
- Understand about Dependency Injection
- Understand about modules and their uses
- Create Custom filters, Customs Directive and Isolate scopes in Directive
What The Training Is About?
The Angular6 training has the following features.
- Immersive workshop to help you inculcate basics of Angular JS 2.0
- Learning through industry-relevant practical hands-on tutorials and exercises
- Understanding the various layers of Angular JS 2.0
- Getting tutored and mentored by certified industry experts
- Getting access to online libraries of extensive code-base
- Building and deploying your own Angular JS application
- The Angular training will include practical sessions, and the hands-on training will help you understand real-life scenarios where you can use your newly acquired knowledge. Students will also have access to global course materials that prove to be an asset even after the course is complete
At the Angular Course, you will also get
- Downloadable e-resource book
- One credit per hour of training
Prerequisites for the Angular Course
Just in case you are an absolute newbie you can avail a boot-camp of 2-day intensive coaching to bring you up to speed. Since the Angular Course is about TypeScript, it is mandatory that participants have proficiency and
- Knowledge of CSS and some work experience in programming is highly desirable