The floor of your industry is an integral part of your interior. Having said that, we mean, in the absence of a well maintained floor, the interior of your industry will lose much of its charm. After all, the stuff present inside work as a single unit with a view to lifting the look, feel, and the ambience of the interior. So goes with the industrial setups such as the shop floors.
It further connotes that unless you take up floor painting, your shop floor, for instance, will lose its charm and it will fail to attract the buyers and the prospects. Besides, a paint coat on the floor helps it stay protected from spillage, easy scratch, and others. You will realise the truth here taking a look at the shop floors such as those at the malls and the multiplexes in your niche market. In other words, you stand to benefit from painting the floor on a regular basis.
The practice of painting the floor has long been exercised in the markets around the world. As such, you will find many operators in your niche market for the same. But, the crux is that like the five fingers of your hand, not every operator can actually give the best service that your money can buy. What would you do then? Here is a list of tips how you should find the best vendor for the job here.
- Listing:Begin preparing a list of vendors for floor painting in your niche market. This will fairly give you an idea about the market size on one hand and on the other, it will set your expectations right in terms of the quality of painting. Use online and offline resources at the time of making the list. Your family, friends, colleagues, and neighbours too can contribute here as the offline resource while search engines like Google, AOL, and Bing can be used as the online resource for the information.
- Rating:Check the rating of each vendor on review sites like Google, Trustpilot, and Yelp. Based on the individual ratings, grade the vendors and short list say, 5-6 vendors.
- Reputation:The next step is to check the reputation of those shortlisted vendors using offline and online resources such as the clientele. If a vendor is working for BAT (British American Tobacco), for instance, you can then fairly presume that the vendor brings values to floor painting for its clients. Likewise, keep checking the reputation of all vendors and based on the findings, again grade those vendors.
- Years of doing business:You should also factor the years of doing business in a market at the time of finalising a list of 2-3 vendors for the job.
- Quote:Ask for the quotes and then, talk to those vendors individually to understand how they would do your job. Finally, give the job of painting the floors to a vendor that offers you the best rate without compromising the quality of painting.
The customer service of a vendor is also important here. Set your priorities at the first place before selecting.