The tax system of the Federation is a set of taxes and fees established by the state. In the Federation, the tax system is established by the Tax Code and federal laws corresponding to the code. The tax system of the Federation includes taxes (including excises) and fees (including state duties), but there are no customs duties that relate to customs regulation.
The Tax Code of the Federation establishes a three-level tax system, which includes federal, regional and local taxes. In addition, the Tax Committee defines special tax regimes. If you look for the Regulatory Affairs Consultant California then surely the end result will be there. This is important and that is the reason that you should go for the best deal there. The results are also perfect now for you.
- value added tax;
- tax on personal income;
- corporate income tax;
- fees for the use of objects of wildlife and for the use of objects of aquatic biological resources;
- water tax;
- tax on the extraction of minerals;
- excises and state duties.
- transport tax;
- tax on gambling business;
- property tax of organizations.
- land tax;
- tax on property of individuals (the only tax not reflected in the Tax Code of the Federation).
The Tax Code of the Federation also mentions the sales tax and the unified social tax, but as of the end of 2012 they do not work.
Special tax regimes are:
- taxation system for agricultural producers (single agricultural tax);
- Simplified taxation system;
- Taxation system in the implementation of production sharing agreements.
Control and supervision of compliance with the legislation of the Federation on taxes and fees is handled by the Federal Tax Service of the Federation. It also monitors the correctness of the calculation, the completeness and timeliness of taxes and fees in the relevant budget, and in addition, in cases provided for by the legislation of the Federation, the correctness of the calculation, the completeness and timeliness of making other compulsory payments to the relevant budget.
For violation of tax legislation, citizens and organizations in accordance with Ch. 16 chap. 4 part 1 of the Tax Code of the Federation are liable in the form of fines: either for specific amounts (from 50 rubles to 15 thousand), or for part of the income received as a result of violation or while working with violations.