Looking for a career outside India is a hope that most of the students have in modern times. Several different colleges help you to get through with these dreams of your, and in this content, you will learn of some of these colleges that have a good platform to ensure you a career abroad. Studying abroad is a big decision, and there is a lot that you have to manage when it comes to living and working or studying abroad. Being away from your home nation is a little difficult at first, but then you get used to it gradually. Here are the colleges with a great platform for a career abroad.
Colleges with a Good Platform for Career Abroad
1) All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi – This is one of the best medical science colleges in the country. It has an amazing platform for the studies and also careers abroad. This medical college has job fairs where they are offered with jobs from different countries as well.
2) National Law School of India, Bangalore – Law is a popular subject abroad and the career opportunities there are many. This amazing law school from Bangalore has the forum to get jobs and also chances of higher education abroad. They hold lectures and workshops from universities from abroad.
3) Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi – This is one of the oldest yet one of the best universities in India. The alumni of this university are all pretty successful. Many of them are settled and happy abroad. They also hold guest lectures from other institutions abroad.
4) Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur – This is one of the top one among the IITs. The technological institutes produce students ready for any country. Most of the students from this college pass out to travel abroad for their future career.
5) Indian Institute of Hotel Management (IIHM), Mumbai – This hotel management institution produces great chefs and hoteliers who easily get a job abroad. They have a bright future in foreign countries, and with this, the college has made great and robust alumni.
Other Things to Know for a Career Abroad
There are also various things to know and keep in mind when you are going to study abroad. Here is a list of the various things that you should know and keep in mind when you want to study out of your own country. The list is as follows:
The Application Procedure
New applications need to be submitted at least two months before and not six months from the date of commencement of the course. There is no need for the applicant to be present in Singapore while the application is being considered. Thus, students will have to apply for a Student’s Pass before coming to the country because no extension of stay is granted when the applications are processing. Applicants are thus advised to come to the country to deal with the formalities regarding issuing a student’s pass after the applications have been approved. The Student’s Pass is issued within a month from the date of commencement of the course.
Work Permits during Studying
The first thing to know about studying and working is that the Student’s Pass that is reserved for international students of full-time courses makes a candidate eligible for working while studying. You can apply for a work pass exemption to the immigration office if you want to study and earn in the country. If you want to work during terms, you will have to work for at least sixteen hours a week in most countries. The company that you are working for must be under your educational institution, and it must contribute to the course you are pursuing. Most of the universities either offer on-campus work opportunities or have dedicated online job portals for the students.
Work Permits after Studying
Students looking to work after studying in the country also need to get a visa. There are two categories of work after studying in a country, namely, skilled and semi-skilled workers and professionals.
For more details relating to a career in engineering click here :https://neostencil.com/jee/main-answer-key