National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit card of JEE Main 2019 April exam on March 20. Candidates must note that only those candidates who have successfully submitted their applications, will be able to download JEE Main 2019 admit card. To check the admit card, registered candidates have to enter their login credentials on the login window. JEE Main admit card is an important document. Candidates who do not possess the admit card will not be allowed to appear in the JEE Main exam at any exam center. To get complete details on how to download JEE Main April 2019 admit card read the article below.
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card – Important Dates for April Exam
|Registration process for April exam||February 8 to March 7|
|Release of admit card||March 20|
|JEE Main 2019 – Paper 1 and 2||April 7 to 12|
How to download JEE Main Admit Card 2019?
- Visit the official website of JEE Main i.e. https://jeemain.nic.in/webinfo/Public/Home.aspx
- Click on ‘Download JEE Main April 2019 Admit Card’
- You will have two options:
- Through Application Number and Password
- Through Application Number and Date of Birth
- Select your desired option
- After selecting, enter login details such as application number, password, enter a security pin
- Click on the ‘Login’ button to download the admit card.
Note: Candidates are advised to save and keep multiple copies of the admit card for future reference.
Details printed on JEE Main Admit Card 2019
The admit card will have the following details:
- Application Number
- Applicant’s Name
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Course Name
- Date of Birth
- State of Eligibility
- Candidate’s Photograph
- PwD status, test city, and center code, date, and shift of examination, paper (Paper I or Paper II), photograph of the candidate, candidate, and parent signature, etc.
What to carry along with the JEE Main Admit Card 2019?
Passport size photograph – One passport size should be taken for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at Centre during JEE (Main) Examination.
Identity Proof: Along with the admit card, candidates have to carry any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired) –
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (With photograph)
- Aadhaar Enrolment No
- Ration Card
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category
PwD certificate: In case of physically handicapped candidates, they have to submit a PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
The NTA will conduct JEE Main April 2019 Paper 1 exam on April 8, 9, 10 and 12 for BTech courses. The exam for BArch courses is scheduled to be held on April 7. The exams will be conducted in two shifts – from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm. The agency will declare the results for only those candidates who have appeared for either Paper 1 or Paper 2 or both the papers. Check JEE Main Result 2019 at https://www.shiksha.com/b-tech/jee-main-exam-results.