Are you planning to send parcel to South Africa? Well, then you have to know about the shipping-restrictions at the port of South-Africa otherwise your parcels will not get forwarded to the targeted recipients. Both prohibitions and import-restrictions need to be known so that additional fees and unwanted delays can be easily prevented.
Documents do not involve any tax and thus they are treated as duty-free items. In fact, no restrictions are also there on the sending of documents to South-Africa. If custom-documentation is not being completed accurately and properly then the parcels will remain stuck as a result of which your recipients will not receive the items on time.
Therefore, it is your duty to provide all necessary documents describing the nature and type of parcels. Each and every data within the documents are being verified at the South-African port and if everything perfectly matches then only the parcels are sent for delivery. This documentation part is often being handled by experienced and efficient courier-companies.
How To Pack Parcels For Sending To South-Africa?
Packing is an essential aspect of modern parcel-sending procedure. If you want to send parcel to South Africa successfully and uninterruptedly then nothing can be the best solution other than using best packaging techniques. Some of the most important tips that can make your parcel-packaging improved are as follows:
- Only new and durable containers or boxes need to be chosen for making the parcels packed. In this case, old especially damaged boxes should not be used at all as your parcels might get damaged during shipping. Nowadays, many people are using specialised gift-bags so that parcels can be easily inspected by the custom-authority of South-Africa.
- Leftover-space within your gift-box needs to be filled-up essentially either with straws or papers so that the parcels remain protected. This kind of arrangement is made so that the parcels stay protected from unwanted damages especially due to the collision, jerking or friction during transit. This arrangement will also serve as the best cushioning-effect to your parcels.
- Added protection can be now reinforced by means of using powerful packaging-tapes. These tapes can keep your parcels intact and on the other hand, the parcel-boxes also do not get opened suddenly due to ship movement.
- Labelling should be done nicely otherwise parcel-details cannot be scanned at the port. If scanning is not done properly then your parcel-delivery procedure will get interrupted. This is why you are strongly suggested writing all details in a prominent way. The label-position should be adjusted well so that the custom-executive can easily view the same without any hindrances.
- Unused labels or barcodes need to be removed so that the port-staffs do not get confused at all. On the other hand, easy scanning can be facilitated by the same.
Shipping-related documents should be attached to your parcel for making the shipping-process smooth. In fact, these documents will enable tracking the parcels in the most efficient manner. You can now send parcel to South Africa within a short time just by choosing the best courier- company dealing with speed parcel-delivery to South-Africa.