You need to care for the liver as it is the body’s largest gland. It efficiently functions to regulate blood with the components of sugar, fat, protein. It also eliminates the toxins including ammonia and bilirubin from the body. It performs more than 500 tasks to keep the body fit. Therefore every individual is responsible for taking good care of liver. Follow these simple tips and stay healthy.
Food Labels : Do you know that the food you eat can harm your liver? But, don’t panic and you need to be aware to understand what food acts harshly on the liver. For knowing this check the label of every food product you purchase. Yes, all additives are harmful to the liver so stay away from artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners. Who said only alcohol destroys liver; sugar equally does the same job. So beware of refined sugars.
Also keep a check on the damaged fat in vegetable oil will act against liver. So next time check the quality of oil you buy. Now the culprit food called low calorie and low fat will do all harm. When it is said low calorie, then sugar is substituted to make it edible. Hence you must not purchase such food items. You can check Liver transplant cost in India for treatment after damage, instead, check food label to save your liver from getting affected.
Alcohol : Yes, it has to be mentioned that alcohol consumed in small quality also will cause harm to the liver. Stay away from drinking liquor to make your liver function efficiently till you grow old. The liver is supposed to be the most influential organ of body and alcohol is capable of attacking liver efficiently. Know this and take steps to preserve your liver.
Don’t Eat : Read carefully as it is mentioned don’t eat when you feel stressed. At the time of stress, your body will focus on easing you from depression. Hence body will not concentrate on the liver. Thus when you eat at this time, the liver cannot function and eventually leads to poor digestion and liver malfunction.
Now Find Below Few Things That You Must Do To Care For Your Liver Health
- Drink warm water with a juice taken from half lemon every morning in empty stomach to activate liver to be active during the day.
- Make sure you consume a minimum of two liters of water every day. This way you will flush toxins and reduce the stress on the liver.
- Eat foods that are organic to avoid sending any pesticides to your liver that will slowly eat the liver performance.
- Take more vitamin B complex and C rich food to aid cleansing of the body and support your liver to help you live strong and healthy.
- Use body care products free from chemicals and let not your skin absorb chemicals to mix with blood. This will allow the liver to avoid working extra hard to remove them from the blood.
In summary, eat healthy food at frequent intervals in small amounts, drink water, and avoid fried food and junk to make your liver stay healthy until your lifetime.