iSkysoft PDF Editor for Mac is really a best Mac PDF Editor that helps you edit a PDF file with a few clicks. Aside from directly editing PDF on Mac, this best PDF Editor for Mac can also convert PDF file to Word format on Mac that can be edited as a Word processor. It is so easy to complete your editing on a Mac OS X.
Key Features of iSkysoft PDF Editor for Mac
1. Support to edit the password protected PDF files on Mac.
2. Support removing the watermark in your PDF file in OS X.
3. Support inserting images, texts, links, pages to a PDF on a Mac.
4. Support to annotate and highlight PDF texts while reading PDF on your computer.
5. Support changing PDF color and the background color of the PDF on your Mac.
6. Support a life-time free try.
7. Support to update the application freely.
8. Support the newest OS X Mountain Lion operation system.
9. The Pro version of iSkysoft PDF Editor can also support editing scanned PDF files on a Mac OS X computer.
For owning the best Mac PDF Editor, at first you need to have a free download for it from iSkysoft official website, if you need more editing functions with no watermark, you can pay only $49.95 for owning it.
Below I will share you the steps on how to edit a PDF file on Mac OS X using iSkysoft PDF Editor within a few minutes.
Step 1: Launch iSkysoft PDF Editor for Mac
After you download and install the PDF Editor program to your Mac, find the app icon from your application folder, and the launch it by double clicking it.
Step 2: Import your PDF file to the program
After the program is started, open your PDF file by clicking “File”>”Add PDF files”, or you can directly drag your PDF file to the PDF Editor for Mac.
Step 3: Begin to edit your PDF on Mac
Here you can edit your PDF file whatever you need in the PDF Editor program, such as combining 2 or more PDF files, splitting a large PDF file, adding texts to PDF, insert a new page to your existing PDF file, etc.
Step 4: Convert PDF to Word on Mac (optional)
This is an optional step to convert PDF to Word Mac OS X if you are willing to.
After all steps are done, you can preview your edited PDF now!
About the author:
Tom Brown is a technical content writer and software testing engineer for 5 years. He is well aware of pdf to word converter software for MAC OS. He tested this software and he is well aware of its feature. If any user want to know about this software, he can follow on Google+